Privacy and Security
Capella Market has adopted policies that govern our collection and use of personal information and we expect our team members to comply with these policies. We are accountable for complying with these policies and will take reasonable and timely steps to ensure compliance. Except as described in this Policy or as otherwise required by law, we will not sell, rent or give information which identifies you personally to anyone. Personal information is information about you that is not publicly available and can identify you, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- When you visit the Sites, our web server automatically recognizes your domain name, IP address, your computer’s operating system, browser type, the address of the web page you’re coming from and the pages you visit on our Sites. We may store that information and use it to customize content presented to you. We use this data in the aggregate to determine how much our customers use parts of our Sites so we can improve the Sites. But, we don’t automatically recognize or collect your name, email address, home address or telephone number unless you have specifically provided this information to us on the Sites or we have obtained it from offline data.
- We do collect personal information consisting of the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, the email addresses of those who make postings to user-generated content areas, and information that customers volunteer, such as survey information.
- We collect information about you when you visit the Sites, such as the pages you visit and product information you view. We may do this by any or all of cookies, flash cookies, pixel tags (also called clear gifs, web beacons, or web bugs), and/or iFrames. The information we collect helps us better manage the Sites, provides ease of use of the Sites for you, and provides more effective marketing to you.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- All personal information that we collect may be used to improve our Sites, used to customize the content or layout of our Sites pages for individual visitors, used to notify customers about updates to the Sites, used by us and our service providers to contact customers for marketing purposes, used to communicate with our customers, and used for product recalls.
- Our use of your personal information will be consistent with this Policy. From time to time, we may use your personal information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this Policy. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post changes to this Policy on our Sites to notify you of these changes. If you are concerned about how your personal information is used, you should check back at the Sites periodically.
- If the ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner. In such a case, your information would remain subject to this Policy.
What About the Privacy Rights of Children?
Just like you, we’re especially aware of children’s privacy issues. We know that parents are justifiably concerned about their children’s activities online and what’s being done with the information they reveal. That’s why we will never intentionally collect information from children under 13, with the exception of email addresses used only for reply purposes. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please email us through our Contact page located at www.CapellaMarket.com.
What Security Measures Are in Place with Respect to My Information?
We use prevailing industry practices to protect your account data information. While we are diligently working to protect your information, you are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, and misuse. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information, and your personal information is provided to us at your own risk and not as a bailment. You may also want to read the FTCs helpful information about privacy and identity.
Privacy Revisions and Updates
Last Revision Date: April 28, 2022